FOREX CONTROL AND LENDING • REGISTRATION OF LEASE AND OTHER AGREEMENTS • TRADEMARK PROTECTION
For our next seminar, we have combined a few topics that would on their own be too short for a full event, but are nevertheless highly important in day-to-day business.
(1) Foreign exchange control and lending
– What is the present Central Bank policy on the use of foreign currency?
– Can we advertise our prices and charge our customers in USD?
– Repatriation of funds
– Obtaining Central Bank approval for loans from abroad
– Loans by non-banks: Allowed?
– Stamp duty on loan agreements
(2) Registration of lease and other agreements
– Required documents and timeline
– Fees and penalties
– How to deal with difficulties in the process
(3) Trademark protection
– Registering trademarks
– Stopping infringements
DATE AND TIME:
Tuesday, 27 February 2018, 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Sule Shangri-La, 223 Sule Pagoda Road, Yangon
– Sebastian Pawlita
– U Nyein Chan Zaw
The seminar will be held in English.
Ks. 10,000 per person, payable at the reception desk