SEMINAR INVITATION: DEBT COLLECTION IN MYANMAR
A year has passed since our last seminar on this topic – time to do it again, with an updated agenda and new information.
- Amicable collection (yes, it works sometimes)
- Notices in the newspaper
- How to file and pursue a case with the police
- Litigation: Things to remember as a foreign plaintiff or a local plaintiff suing a foreigner; statute of limitations; procedural steps
- Enforcement of court decrees
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and foreign arbitral awards
- Collecting outstanding salary and other payments under an employment contract
DATE AND TIME:
Thursday, 30 May 2019, 2:30pm – 4:00pm (reception opens at 2:00pm)
Rose Garden Hotel, 171 Upper Pansodan Road, Yangon
– Sebastian Pawlita
– U Nyein Chan Zaw
The seminar will be held in English.
Ks. 15,000 per person, payable at the reception desk